Sunday, December 4, 2011

the begining

Ok you internet junkies, I decided to try out this blogging crap. I figure all the kool kids do it now(excluding my wife, shes been doing her blog for a little bit and shes cool as shit)... So i guess i'll start off briefly into which my addiction to these old,finiky,pains in the asses, yet badass pieces of machinery. My love for motorcycles started off with building the radest, most death trap mini choppers. After being hassel'd by the police for awhile, me and my brother from another mother,MATTY, decided we wanted big boy choppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what did we get, Fuckin TRIUMPH's......having the bike made me learn how to work and live to keep her running. It was a continious love hate relationship. But made me who i am today! And so it begins...................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment